Asbestos Business Contractors Ltd have been trading since 2004 and have successfully delivered many thousands of projects on behalf of our clients. We pride ourselves on our ability to undertake works to achieve the highest standards of Health and Safety, whilst simultaneously exceeding our client’s expectations.
Key considerations for all projects that we undertake are as follows:
- Health, Safety and the Environment are key factors which are assessed during the planning stages of any project that we undertake and continuously thereafter.
- We have defined processes in place to ensure careful planning and risk mitigation prior to and during all of our projects.
- We pro-actively identify factors which allow us to deliver projects on time and within agreed budgets and timescales.
- We seek to enter into effective partnerships with our clients and develop productive, long term relationships as a result.
- We seek to identify key business partnerships and implement effective collaborative working wherever possible in order to provide our clients with a comprehensive service offering.
- We are fully committed to undertaking works in accordance with our legal, moral and ethical objectives and obligations.
The Overarching aim of Asbestos Business Contractors Ltd is to ensure that our clients achieve compliance, and that their interests are protected at all times.